Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Tuesday afternoon

Good news and bad news...

Good news - I did VERY well on my Editorial speech that I was so worried about - the instructor had a lot of good comments about my speaking voice, content and other aspects.

Bad news - the job interview I had today did not go well.  Well, that's not quite true - it went well, but I know I didn't get it.  They told us in the informational meeting that we needed to bring photo id and be prepared to take a urine test - they didn't need my id and most certainly did not ask for my union.  I'm also not understanding my math right now and I can't afford to start falling behind now - I'm doing so well in there!

Good news - I've been stitching on Tom's Samurai and hope to have a picture up tomorrow of my progress.  The "holes" are filled in on the bottom half, finished with the fan, and now moving back up to the sword.  I'll be working my way up the sword to start the upper half of the Samuarai - WOOHOO!

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment